Monday, October 3, 2011

To Cuff Or Not To Cuff

It's Fall. Summer has ended. People have summer flings for superficial reasons. I used to be super-duper superficial. When I was 17 my mom worrid about me being color struck because I messed with mostly light-skinned and white young ladies. My weakness is actually pretty dark-skinned women. I've had dark-skinned girlfriends, white girlfriends, girlfriends of multi-ethnic backgrounds and whatnot. I either date, smang (smash/hang) or get serious with women. I don't chase women and I do not cuff based on the season. For someone that dated women because they had donk booties, awesome sex or used to model this seems like a stretch. I've seen women I've had adult relations with get in relationships with good guys even though they weren't good girls. Dudes cuffed these women because they liked those women. It still seems a little ridiculous to me but to each his own. I could DATE a slut but if she's known for more than just having a healthy sexual appetitie in public, we can't be serious. I'll treat you like a lady but I will not "cuff" you. It seems crazy to me to cuff someone because it gets cold. Then again, some people don't want to be lonely on a cold night. I'm too busy to cuff someone for something so silly. If I like you and I feel like you should meet my family, you can be my woman. Otherwise, we're casually dating no matter the season. As long as we understand that then it's all good. On another note, who came up with "cuffing"? Is it not cool to be with a respectable partner in a relationship? Cuffing to me has a negative tone to it like cuffing a slut to keep her from smanging someone else. I'm that voice in someone's head that goes, "Dude, she gets around and has no morals. She's community coochie. Stop playing yourself". You don't cuff those women. You just date smang with them like any respectable single man should. Now if you're the type that doesn't partake in sluts, I applaud you. I don't discriminate. I just have rules and my rules state that I cannot allow myself to be with someone other than I want to be with them, simple as that regardless of the calendar. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment