Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cuffing Season Has Returned (The Cuffing Blog Part 2)

*Cue Nas's "Hate Me Now"* My friend reamed me out about the usage of the word SLUT so I'll refrain. So I'll keep it gutter without that word. I am not thanking The Based Gawd for this. I'm thanking my buddy Laura. Hi, Laura. I was partying with my brothers The Chalk Boys. Debauchery insued. Before that I was out in the clubs chillin and doing me. The thirst, that inkling inside others that makes them act lame to gain someone's attention, affection or services was on LEVEL FREAKING ORANGE! I crossed the street to see someone I know in an adult sense out with somebody that isn't me. No problem. She's single and I'm single but she wants a good man. Her issues have kept her from making her next move her best move though I've given her ample opportunity to get into a grown-folks situation with me. She doesn't like single me because single me has his pick of women. (Don't hate me, blame my parents and the streets for swagging me out like this). Anyway, I saw her and her friends out with dudes. No prob. I was cutting a rug with many a round-bootied young lady before I saw her. Her friends looked like they wanted to deficate a brick when they saw me. I saw her and said hi. She said hi and kept it moving on her date. Now, details are to be witheld at this point because she may read this and curse me out but she knows I don't play those games. Why blog about it? I saw so much cuffing out and so much thirst that I'm glad I told the girlfriend her exclusive rights to me were forfeited. She did it by not seeing me or being a functioning girlfriend for a good minute while I stayed faithful. I'm a good guy but I don't like to be unhappy. I had chances to do things outside of the monogamous relationship and declined them because I committed to my relationship. Once the girlfriend forked over her rights, Single Ducky checked back in. My lady friend was cuffed for the night. No prob. Let her eat but single me: LET THAT BOY COOK. Now when her friends tell her reports on my actions if they see me, I'll know she's doing her and I'm doing me but she was cuffed despite wanting me to wait so we could talk or whatever the hell she wanted to break her date from. So I'm partying with my bros and lo and behold, a woman chooses me. I get chosen like Goldie in real life. This is why I don't sweat women and lack the thirst that lames do. Dudes in the clubs get a chick and cuff their territory...the same night they met these women. Ok, handle your beeswax but then they hop on woman to woman trying to cuff for the night with the thirst. GT entire FOH with that. I'm sure I'll have another girlfriend but not until I'm with someone that is consistent as I intend to be with her and make her happy, vice-versa and all that jazz. I am not cuffing a dang dern thing out here, especially in small-town St. Louis. Either we kick it or we don't and it's mutual. I will not chase and I will not cuff. If you like me like I like you, everything's negotiable. I guess some people want attention from whomever gives it to them. Oh, well. I can't even date a woman if I DON'T LIKE HER AS A PERSON. Once a woman falls out of favor, she's either gone or she gotta come with some SUNSHINE I can throw up in the air. Then again, polishing the silver will get her in my good graces temporarily. If she's good enough, I'm returning the favor if I like her like that. Still, I ain't cuffin' a dang dern thing out here. Peace. Moolah.

No comments:

Post a Comment