Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cuffing vs Relationships (The Cuffing Season Blog Part III)

I love my ex-girlfriend but I never again want to fuck with her in real life. She didn't do anything malicious but I can't fuck with her in real life. Almost every woman I've met since becoming some kind of adult says they want a nice guy. A lot of guys, selfish douchebags if you ask me want a good girl but want to do what they want. Now, if I've already ruffled some feathers then good. Look at yourselves in the mirror and don't blame me for calling you a douche. I'm a good guy. Women have told me so. I'm respectful, positive, gentlemanly, courteous and chivalrous. These are attributes expected of me and instilled in me. At the same time, I'm not a pushover. In a common sense world, when a woman knows a good guy likes her then she should be responsive to hearing that good guy out. I had two-psuedo girlfriends that I saw a lot of and wanted to be with but they had their representatives out. What I mean by representative is the person you want your mate to see instead of who you are. I'm me. I'm nice but I have a toilet sense of humor and I stay me at all times. Some people only act like they have tact, sense and understanding. My most recent ex girlfriend never opened her mouth about what bothered her except once. I look back on it and despite me being a good guy that would treat her well and how do I say...keep her wanting more, she never said anything bothered her. Then we grew distant while I had outside endeavors offered to me DAILY. I didn't cheat. I'm not bitter but I have no desire to deal with people that I can't trust. I think she liked being cuffed. When it got serious, she freaked out and didn't want to hold up her end of the bargain or disappoint me as a girlfriend. I wish she would've said as much but sometimes women say one thing and do another. Women do it and people say they have "issues". Men do it and we ain't shit. It's a mixed up double standard but as long as that is understood, you gotta charge it to the game. My last psuedo-girlfriend wanted to have girlfriend treatment but didn't want girlfriend responsibilities. AND she was selfish. She's 37 and acts like a brat if she doesn't get her way. I've had other women that wanted too much and offered nothing. They wanted me to cuff them on their terms. Cuffing is the devil. If you fate, have rules. Cuffing is so vague and shallow. Last night I went out and this young lady that I see sporadically had to babysit her friend who was being cuffed all night. Now, let that been the other way around and I was being cuffed...my night would've been over way early with her. The friend would've wanted to go home. I cannot stand selfish people. Cuffing is selfish. Dating is grown-up. Having a fuck-buddy is convenient but as long as there's an understanding, I can respect that. Cuffing is like being restricted with no understanding whatsoever. I want to date women I like, not cuff them or be cuffed. Hanging out is one thing. Cuffing makes me sick. I've always wondered why SOME women can't say what they want, what they're willing to do in return and then stand by it. Instead they get cuffed because it's easy. I'll tell a woman exactly what I want from her in a polite manner. If it doesn't get through then I'm done. I know women that are married, engaged and with men they don't love or like for real because they like being cuffed. It's pomp and circumstance. To close, my homeboy I've known since we were little is re-marrying in a couple weeks. His fiancee is great. They weren't cuffing. They dated like adults and are truly happy. I want that. Cuffing doesn't make me happy. Get cuffing all the way the fuck outta here. Being single is fun but there's nothing like a loving supportive relationship. I know. I've had my fair share of married, engaged and involved women that enjoyed my time with them. That's not my life anymore. I'm chillin. Moolah.

1 comment:

  1. I have never like the traditional thug or the guy who thinks he is all that. but i have however liked the nice guy and have been tossed aside. pretty or not most men think that because i am attractive that i would hurt them. the reality is i would never do any such thing but am always left on the side lines by the brothers other sisters look past and that i adore. intellect is something i value over most other aesthetics and men look at me confused when i say i like you the way you are. so for now, i to be patient because i have no choice, but i wished that someone would also look past my exterior and see me for and as the good woman i am capable of being.

    ReplyDelete