Friday, September 9, 2011

Persistence & Ducky Hines

My closest friends know I've had a life-altering experience two weeks ago. Though it had me down for a couple days, I've kept positive and am working through it. As far as I know, I still have my health. I lost income. I still have music out that people enjoy. People shout me out and I appreciate it. I'm going with instinct and working to gain revenue. My closest friends know how persistent I am toward my goals. My friends are also supportive and helpful. In the past couple of weeks I've performed in Kansas City as my Doorway fam and fam in The Force will do this weekend. KC loves "Paint The Chevy" so I'll work it there as well as everywhere else. I've kept my faith and I'm determined to progress with my goals. Peace! Praise God. Moolah.

No comments:

Post a Comment