Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Am Not THEM

I'm trying green font on my blog. Get over it. This is a non-music promtional blog but I'll be remiss if I didn't say I'm performing at Cicero's Friday August 12. Now, back to the matter at hand. I am not THEM. THEM are those guys that'll try to smash (smush, tap, poke, cut, stab - see how sexual euphamisms carry a violent theme?) anything over 18 with a vagina that can talk and walk. I'm not them. I'm not thirsty. I won't tell a woman any and everything to have sex with her. I'm also not going to listen to them bash the men in their past and act out their issues on me. I'm not them. I used to have the patience for that shit but I've since become way businer and more focused on a venture called being a professional musician. I also don't have the time or the desire to mess with any woman with a decent smile or a fat ass + nice boobs. They're good to look at but after a while, it's just decoration for a really fucked up woman. I have some kind of standards. I haven't been out socially in months. Anytime I go out now it's usually to handle business or see a show, a lot of times both. There are women at these places, nice-looking ones, ratchet ones and some that are looking for attention. Some time ago when I was unfocused about doing something with my life, I was enjoying single life. Now I enjoy the company of someone special and she seems to tolerate my sinuses while I talk shit about her smoking. Back to THEM. These cats are always in the same club week after week with the same drama-filled basic ass females. It's insanity: going to the same clubs seeing the same people and some of those people recycling the same outfits expecting different results. (SIGH) A lot of times I would even relieve some of these guys of these femails. They didn't know what they were doing with them and they'd get dumb aggie about it. Now with music and knowing the who's who and all that shit, I can't be out here whoring. So it's shows, studio flow, laundry and chilling with that special someone because she isn't like THEM and she likes me because I'm not THEM either. Peace, hair grease and Hennessey no ice. #pow

1 comment:

  1. *the fuck - typo on femails. It's obviously females though I had a better word in mind.

    ReplyDelete