Thursday, June 30, 2011

Exhaustion & The Goal

I have my days where I don't feel like doing anything. Those are usually the days that I end up doing something major or something major happens for me. Sometimes I feel like I'm being overlooked then when I least suspect it, someone recogninzes me for my music and my efforts. The Goal is simple: capitalize of great heartfelt music. I can't give the details because again, the game is to be sold and not told. If you're on the team then you already know the plan. If you're not on the team then you can spectate. If you wish to join the team then we welcome all positive contributors. I've spent time at home the last few weeks not going out unless it was on business but I've started venturing out again. Trips are tiring but well worth it for The Goal. Some people don't want to take the trips I HAVE TO TAKE but then again, maybe I have bigger goals than they do. Nonetheless, my goal isn't about me and I'm not that much of a self-centered person to think it is. Doing hole-in-the walls to real concert venues has been a great ride and Lord willing I'll continue to do so in my quest of reaching The Goal. Praise God. Moolah.

No comments:

Post a Comment